- March 12 1973, I was born in Hyougo.
- April 1976, I entered Kawanisi-Turunosou kindergarten.
- April 1985, I entered Rokko high school and physics club.
- April 1991, I entered School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University and kyoto University Micro Computer club.
- April 1995, I went on to Department of Electronic Science and Engineering, Kyoto University.
I belonged to Ion Beam Engineering Experimental Laboratory (Yamada Lab.).
- March 23, 2000, I was conferred the degree of Doctor of Engineering, Kyoto University.
- April 17, 2000, I was employed as PhD. Researcher of Ion Beam Engineering Experimental Laboratory, Kyoto University.
- March 31, 2003, I retired from PhD. Researcher of Ion Beam Engineering Experimental Laboratory, Kyoto University.
- April 1, 2003, I was employed as PhD. Researcher of Osaka Science & Technology Center.
- May 31, 2005, I retired from PhD. Researcher of of Osaka Science & Technology Center.
- June 1, 2005, I was employed as Research Associate of Quantum Science and Engineering Center, Kyoto University.
- April 30, 2007, I retired from Research Associate of Quantum Science and Engineering Center, Kyoto University.
- May 1, 2007, I was employed as Junior Associate Professor of Department of Nuclear Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University. I am working in Quantum Science and Engineering Center, Kyoto University.
- Neutral Cluster Beam Technology
- 2017 DPS "Fabrication of 3D structure by double-angled etching with reactive gas cluster injection"(PDF Format 265kB)
- 2016 DPS "Oblique pattern etching with ClF3-Ar neutral cluster beam"(PDF Format 227kB)
- 2013 MRS-J poster "Si Etching with ClF3 Neutral Cluster Beam from Multi-nozzle"(PDF Format 316kB)
- 2011 MRS-J poster "Cluster Beam Generation of Low Vapor Pressure Materials"(PDF Format 279kB)
- Advanced Composite Cluster Beam Technology
- Development of MeV-SIMS system
- 2019 IISC poster "Ambient Secondary Ion Mass Analysis of Electrolyte of Lithium Ion Battery with MeV-energy Heavy Ion"(PDF Format 726kB)
- 2015 ISI "Imaging mass spectrometry with MeV-energy heavy ion beams"(PDF Format 3106kB)
- 2013 ALC "Ambient Analysis with Wet-SIMS"(PDF Format 96kB)
- 2013 SISS "Development of MeV-SIMS Imaging System with Electrostatic Quadrupole Lens"(PDF Format 248kB)
- 2012 IMSC poster "Bio]imaging with Swift Heavy Ion Beams"(PDF Format 1,352kB)
- 2012 MeV-SIMS meeting poster "Development of MeV-SIMS Imaging System with Electrostatic Quadrupole Lens"(PDF Format 248kB)
- Cluster Ion Beam Process Technology
- 2011 Cluster Workshop "The Effect of Size Variation in Sputtering with Size-Selected Cluster Ion Beams"(PDF Format 168kB)
- 2010 Cluster Workshop "Etching Characteristics with Ar-Cl2 Gas Mixed Cluster Ion Beam"(PDF Format 168kB)
- 2008 Cluster Workshop "High-speed processing with Cl2 cluster ion beam"(PDF Format 153kB)
- 2007 Cluster Workshop "High-Speed Nano-Processing with Reactive Cluster Ion Beams"(PDF Format 189kB)
- 2006 Cluster Workshop "Surface Processing with High-Energy Reactive Gas Cluster Ion Beams"(PDF Format 273kB)
- 2005 Cluster Workshop "SURFACE PROCESSING WITH HIGH-ENERGY GAS CLUSTER ION BEAMS"(PDF Format 203kB)
- 2004 Cluster Workshop "CLUSTER SIZE DEPENDENCE OF SPUTTERING YIELD BY CLUSTER ION BEAM IRRADIATION"(PDF Format 226kB)
- Development of the Large Current Cluster Ion Beam Technology
- Nanoscale Observation and Analysis of@Damage Formation and Annealing Processes@in Ion Beam Interactions with Surfaces
- STM OBSERVATION OF SURFACES IRRADIATED WITH CLUSTER IONS
- Study of epitaxial Al/Al2O3 multilayer structures on Si(111)
Department of Nuclear Engineering, Kyoto University
e-mail: seki sakura.nucleng.kyoto-u.ac.jp